“ Once I walked in the the store I knew this place was different. They had a big choice of devices and juices. The guy that took care of me was very helpful and patient with me since I didn't know anything about vaping.”
“I was working in Buffalo from out of town and my Smok Nord died in the hotel. Called first and the guy was friendly and sold me on the Nord2 over the phone.”
“I’m a regular Cloud 9 goer and when I’m unable to make it to their Elmwood location I visit their brother store on Niagara Falls Blvd. The selection there is just as good as the other stores. Same as the other location, workers are knowledgeable and helpful. Give them a visit and see for yourself!”
WARNING: This product is intended for use by persons 21 or older, and not by children, women who are pregnant or breast feeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma. If you have a demonstrated allergy or sensitivity to nicotine or any combination of inhalants, consult your physician before using this product. This product is sold purely for recreational purposes – it is not a smoking cessation product and has not been tested as such. You must be over the legal age in your state to buy or use this product. Nicotine is highly addictive and habit forming. Keep out of reach of children. This product contains Nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices.Do not leave charging devices plugged into computers, laptops or wall units when not in use. Overuse of vaping devices may cause overheating, malfunction, and/or burns or injury. Do not leave unit unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle. Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur. Do not replace batteries with non-approved units. Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands. When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag. Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire. Do not use battery or devices that appear damaged. Do not expose battery to direct sunlight. In the event battery begins to balloon, swell, smoke, or become very hot, immediately disconnect the power to home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and ensure the room is ventilated. Do not drop, damage, or tamper with batteries. Always use a surge protector. Do not throw batteries into fire. Do not connect improperly. Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”. Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse, or anywhere they may be exposed to metals. Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center. Always turn off vaping devices with on/off switches when not in use. Unplug charging units when not in use. Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, property damage, bodily injury, or death.